Were pleasantly greeted and shown to our large spotlessley clean bedroom for our 2 day stay.We had a King size bed, 2 chairs, writing table and chair, flat screen TV and our bathroom had a corner bath with a whirlpool.Instant hot water. Patio doors led to a small patio and the rear gardens.Plenty of tea making facilities with fresh milk and home made biscuits.There was also a box of goodies in the room in case you got peckish.Breakfast was served in the breakfast room with a large choice of various cooked breakfasts.Freshly squeezed orange juice, Evening meals were served in the main restaurant starting with a variety of freshly cooked rolls.The food was well cooked and presented.The owner spoke to all the guests in turn.Nothing was too much trouble for the staff, who were all very polite and made you feel most welcome.Everywhere was neat and spotless.(No need for the Hotel or Restaurant Inspector). We have already booked our next visit and are also bringing some guests with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restaurant with rooms where personal service and customer satisfaction is all important. Situated in rural Suffolk with views over ajoining farmland we offer luxurious well presented rooms with many included extras alongside our, twenty year established restaurant, serving traditional and imaganitive dishes. A family business where little things mean a lot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Booking.com so you can book your The Case Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Sudbury
- The Case Restaurant With Rooms Sudbury, Suffolk