“Excellent”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We visited this resturant in Sptember and we could not fault anything. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and the standard of service was excellent, The home made bread rolls served warm were the best we had tasted. The food was of a very good standard and we would definetely eat at this resturant again.

1  Thank Scratbygirl

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We really enjoyed the evening meal. We went with a travelzoo voucher, it was great value. The staff were very friendly.Most of us had great food. One person was a little disappointed, he just did not make the best choice - often the "case" with a group.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My partner and I stayed at the Case on the 30th with a Travelzoo deal and I was a little apprehensive as it seemed too good to be true but I need not have worried. The staff are so warm and welcoming, the food was absolutely amazing, I can highly recommend the fillet of beef with daphanoise potatoes and as another reviewer said on here, the pate was gorgeous, home made selection of rolls including rosemary and potato were a lovely touch. The room was excellent with home made biscuits, mineral water and selection of snacks. I honestly cannot recommend this establishment enough. Only downside was that I ended up in Casualty the next day due to my own clumsiness!! However, this did not put a dampener on our stay and we will definitely be returning - soon I hope!! PS the breakfast was absolutely lovely!

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Just had a delicious meal at The Case. All four of us had different starters and mains, none had a bad word to say about anything. Very, very good. Nicely decorated, modern and comfortable surrounds with excellent and friendly service. What more can you ask for...

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I stayed overnight with my husband, my daughter and her partner. We had a wonderful dinner with the pate being some of the best I have ever tasted. The rooms are very nice, clean and well equipped. Breakfast was excellent as all the ingredients are locally sourced. Linda, her husband and staff made us very welcome and went the extra mile to make our stay very comfortable indeed.