Stayed here for my fiance's birthday. The reception and bar area are lovely. They had the fire on which made it feel really festive. The water wheel is lovely and to get to our room we went through a corridor that was over the river, which was beautiful. The room was nice and clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast was delicious. We really enjoyed our stay. There were a few little faults in that the towel rail wasn't fitted properly and kept falling off when you put towels on it. There were some hairs in the bath. Other than that it was really ace and I'd recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area as it is in such a beatiful setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in breathtaking Suffolk countryside, The Mill Hotel is a beautifully converted water mill situated on the banks of the picturesque River Stour. Originally a working water mill, this converted historic building now boasts a completely refurbished contemporary interior. The merging of the old with the new, together with The Mill's imposing façade and stunning views guarantee a real wow factor for visitors and guests. The hotel is ideally situated for exploring and visiting the many tourist attractions and cultural sites in the area and the rich heritage of East Anglia's beautiful countryside and coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elizabeth Hotel Mill Riverside
- Mill Hotel Sudbury
- Mill Sudbury
- The Mill Hotel Sudbury, Suffolk