“It was a nice experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hope
Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Hope B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 10, 2014

It was a nice , clean , tidy & well organized place .
The hotel contains four rooms , my room size was enough , with good furniture , big t.v , nice king size bed . The beathroom was nice & clean .
The breakfast was delicious ,the people are very friendly and helpful .
The place were very quit , surrounded by green area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
evegreg55, Owner at Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to add your review. It is very kind and we enjoyed meeting you. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will return next time you have business in Welshpool. We would like to give you details of the places to visit nearby.

Kind regards
Evelyn and Mike

There are newer reviews for Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed February 5, 2014

We had really high expectations after reading all the glowing reviews, and I'm happy to report that it lived up to them. Mike and Evelyn were the perfect hosts, even giving us a lift into town each evening so we could have a drink. Mike cooks a mean breakfast, and offered drinks and biscuits at regular intervals. We were certainly well fed and watered. The bed and the room in general was so incredibly comfortable, I had one of the best sleeps of my life. I joked that I might come back just to sleep well for a week - but I really might!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
evegreg55, Owner at Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2014

Thank you so much for taking time to review your stay with us. Mike and I are really happy that you had such a good night's sleep. Our guests always say that the beds are comfortable and ask what make the beds and mattresses are.
We often offer a free lift into town, it's only 10 minutes away. We know how nice it is to be able to have a meal and wine and relax. We do hope that work or holidays bring you back to this area and that you choose to stay again.

Kind regards
Evelyn Gregory

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Following my recent stay at this B & B, I have nothing but praise. I was made to feel very welcome and had a lovely cup of coffee made for me by Mike after a long hard day at work which was just what was needed.
The room I was in was large and immaculate and I was very comfortable indeed. Mike then gave me a lift to the nearest Inn for my evening meal..........above and beyond the call of duty I'd say.
If you are looking for somewhere special to stay and are considering this location, don't hesitate...I would say that this is the best B&B that I have ever stayed in and look forward to the next time that I'm working in this area so that I can stay again. Make that reservation, you won't be disappointed !!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
evegreg55, Owner at Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Hello
Thank you for taking time to give your review. We are so pleased that you felt welcome. We understand how important it is, when your away from home on business, that you are made to feel welcome and can recharge your batteries in a comfortable room.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast when you're back in Welshpool.

We hope you have a great Christmas and Happy New Year for 2014.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We read the reviews and thought, can it be that good? IT IS! We have travelled extensively, even when staying in 5 star hotels have never found such attention to detail anywhere. It is unusual for us to return to places, Long Mountain will be an exception, we will be back Mike.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
evegreg55, Owner at Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

I'm so pleased that we have lived up to the reviews, it can be a bit nerve-racking as having a good reputation means that people arrive with high expectations. Thank you for taking time to add your review and we look forward to your return.
Many thanks
Mike

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

A excellent standard of accomodation, . Very clean and modern. Amazing hosts, very friendly, relaxing atmosphere and a good breakfast. Very tranquil area. Local area did have a lack of high standard evening meal options but will definitely return.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review of Long Mountain B&B, Mike and I are really pleased that you had a relaxing weekend here and hope to see you again in 2014.

Kind regards and Happy Christmas

Reviewed October 27, 2013

An enjoyable place to stay, a very modern property built on the hills overlooking Welshpool and the Powis estate. From the moment we arrived when we were shown our large comfortable bedroom and given a welcoming cup of tea and cakes. Our hosts were able to give valuable information regarding the local town and its restaurants and sights. While a couple of miles outside of Welshpool it is well worth staying at this B&B which was one of the best I have stayed at in the UK in recent years.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
evegreg55, Owner at Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you for your kind review and your feedback on the comfort of the bedroom and welcome. We feel it is really important to greet our guests and help them feel at home. Local knowledge is useful to guests and helps them to make full use of the nearby amenities.

We do hope you will stay with us again in the future, thank you.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

What an amazing place to stay. Well located to the road net, quiet, an amazing building mix of the old and new, the owners could not make you feel more at home. In a nut shell, all you could want. The area is very beautiful and there some nice hikes from the B&B. Breakfasts were great, and the advice was excellent.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Larry G

Mike and I would like to thank you for taking time to add your review of Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast. It was lovely to meet you and great that you appreciate the old and new building.

It is important to us that guests feel at home here and we're glad that we have achieved this.

This area of Mid Wales is underestimated in terms of things to see and do here. There are castles, railways, cycle routes and beautiful places to walk and we're pleased that you noticed this.

We're also happy that you enjoyed your breakfasts and benefited from our local knowledge.

We hope that you might stay with us again in the future, thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hope
The Royal Oak Hotel
#1 of 1 in Bishops Castle
The Railway Inn
The Railway Inn
#3 of 3 in Forden

Been to Long Mountain Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!