“Fantastic food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I've had food in B47 quite a few times and thought it deserved a review. To be honest I almost always go for the fillet steak as it is one of the best I have ever tasted. I usually like medium-rare but not too rare and B47 cooks it to perfection. It is so tender the knife cuts through it with hardly any effort. Regarding other dishes I have also had the squid and fishcakes which I would also recommend. In the various company I've been in while visiting B47 various dishes have been ordered and there has never been any complaints. Well done :)

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Booked this restaurant night before went with my wife and father-in-law for a treat, and what a treat food and service excellent would higly recommend

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

Dined here recently 1st time in over a year. When you need to book well in advance - that's a good sign. I managed to get a table a couple of days before.
The food was excellent - I ordered sirloin & hubby ordered fillet. It has been a long time since I had a steak like that. Abs gorgeous. Starter & desserta was lovely too.
The restaurant was very busy but we didn't have to wait long to order or in between meals either. I will definitely be back & won't be as long in doing so next time.
I honestly can say.... There's not too many places in and around lurgan that have a high quality of food.

1  Thank emma13092007
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Hadn't been to bistro 47 before but I now realise I've been missing out. This is a great place to eat, although despite not having much competition in lurgan would compete with any restaurant in the north. Service was excellent and the food was top drawer, really delicious. Prices are also reasonable. Paid similar prices in 'restaurant' in Armagh city recently that was served on chipped plates .. Enough said.

1  Thank Broduil
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Party of 8 visited Bistro 47 last night. We are regular visitors and again we were not disappointed - the food was amazing as usual. The "specials" board again did not disappoint. I regularly recommend this restaurant - the food and service never disappoints.