“The Best in Lurgan”
Review of Bistro 47 - CLOSED

Bistro 47
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Belfast, United Kingdom
“The Best in Lurgan”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This is the best around Lurgan... really good food, good service and fairly good value.. highly recommended..

• Visited February 2013

Northern Ireland
“Really good”
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

My first time I went I was unsure of what to expect as I was taken for a birthday night out but I was blown away with the food.
We had a party of 4 and everyone really enjoyed what they had ordered.
Looking forward to my next visit.

Armagh, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Very professional service.
Really tasty food and plenty of it. Really disappointed I couldn't clear my plate. Was very pleased with the whole experience.

• Visited February 2013
armagh
“"Excellent food,reasonably priced!”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was our second visit to Bistro47 and it didn't disappoint. We regularly eat out and the standard of food served and very reasonable prices make it very appealing.
For starters we had pâté which compared very favourably with much more expensive restaurants
The presentation and flavour was very goo. Mains were steak and cod served with excellent mash.
I am very fussy about mash and this didn't disappoint .Steak was delicious and beautifully cooked.
On our previous visit most of our party ordered steak and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their choice. I am at a loss to understand the very negative review of their steak on a previous post.
This time we just shared a dessert, creme brûlée which I have to say was as good as I have had anywhere. I loved it! My only disappointment is they don't serve specialist coffees.
On this occasion we availed of the Early Bird menu which offers excellent value for money. The restaurant was full at this time , which to me speaks volumes for what is on offer in terms of value and quality of food. I would recommend this restaurant for all these reasons. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2013
Belfast
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Visited this bistro for the first time recently and was very impressed by the food and service. The choice was good and the specials interesting. Everything was reasonably priced. Will definitely be back