Tripadvisor

Review of Zorro Pizza

Zorro Pizza
Ranked #4 of 12 Quick Bites in Ripon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We go most Tuesdays after work. Great pizza, plenty of cheese, right amount of topping, dough is perfect, great garlic sauce. Will continue and can highly recommend!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (47)

Reviewed December 27, 2019

Unbelievable Pizza! Great custom, friendly staff. Would 100% definetly come here again, without a shadow
Of a doubt

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2019

We used Zorro’s for a large work Christmas function. All food arrived on time and was piping hot. We had extras kindly added on to our order, which was greatly received. Can’t fault Zorro’s at all, delicious food and a pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

I was staying overnight in Ripon for a business meeting. I arrived late and needed something to eat. Popped to Zorros and went for the smallest donner kebab. What a meal. Meat was good but the amount and variety of salad and sauces was amazing. It actually felt like I’d had a healthy meal afterwards. I might move to Ripon. Well done Zorros! I’ll be back.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 12, 2019

I had a fantastic chicken kebab here the last time I visited Ripon, and decided to treat myself to an XL Mix Grill Kebab this time.
The good stuff first - the chilli sauce and garlic sauce are both excellent, as was the chicken.
However, the donner meat was cut into tiny pieces and was very thin. It didn't have much taste. And the salad wasn't so good this time either. No lettuce?! No tomato?!! Both the white and red cabbage didn't seem very fresh and the gherkins (which I raved about last time) were very thick "ends" of gherkin, making them pretty much inedible.
I was so excited to have this based on how good the chicken kebab was last time, but sadly I was disappointed

Date of visit: June 2019
Wagih R, Manager at Zorro Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Hi Ian

We are very sorry for the mistake happened last night as it was very busy ,
Please accept our apologies that your order is mixed up with another customer order how’s requested for special salad and not too much Donner as we had a phone call from that customer to let us know that his kebab comes as normal not with his special requests and we changed for his request ,
Please accept our apology again also please send us message to our Facebook page to let us know your next visit so we can fix our faults and meet your experience again
As mentioned above, we thrive on providing excellent service and your feedback can help us to improve further.