“Brownie millionaire heaven”

Oliver's Pantry
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Ripon
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Oliver's Pantry is a quirky cafe just off the Market Square in Ripon, passionate about full bodied coffee & flavoursome loose leaf tea, serving fresh wholesome & uplifting food all day, every day!
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stopped in for hot chocolate and a cake!
Firstly the place is like a tardis and even has a terrace at the back which would be fab in the summer!
We ordered peanut butter blondie, millionaire shortbread and two hot chocolates all of which were to die for! If this had been my last meal ever I would not have been at all disappointed.
Great little find!!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

If I could eat every meal of the day at Oliver's I would. Delicious food, lovely interior and friendly staff. The kind if place to wile away a few hours to recharge the batteries! x

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We visited Oliver's today after being recommended by a local who we asked in the street! She was most certainly right in her recommendation! We loved it here! We both had a burgers which were cooked to perfection. Our waitress, was so friendly and helpful providing us with Ripon information, despite how very very busy she was. Hats off to you all. We will hopefully be back soon

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Much better to have something to eat and drink in a locally run cafe/restaurant. By far the best food - always fresh and helpful, friendly staff

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife Corinne, my youngest son, Ben & his girlfriend Lucy, my eldest stepdaughter Catherine & her husband Tom had breakfast at Oliver's Pantry, in Ripon, on Saturday the 8th & Sunday morning the 9th of March. We were surprised initially at how busy it was on both days. But when we had our food we understood. There is a wide range of breakfast options and basically you can what ever you want. There are also a wide range of coffees & teas. We all had completely different meals/drinks combinations and we were all very happy with our choices. I have to say the staff are also very good and very welcoming.