“Awesome Funky Cafe”

Icons
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Craigavon
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed January 10, 2014

These guys are whipping up some awesomely fresh and homemade food in a funky little place. Staff are so efficient and polite and were more than happy to cater for my 2 young kids with an extensive menu for young and old alike :)
I wish I had a place like this in my neighborhood.

1  Thank Patrice C

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This is a great wee café on Lurgan main street. I have been going there for lunch for about six months and find the staff very friendly and efficient. The choice of food is excellent, ranging from Greek salads to burgers to sandwiches and all are delicious. They also serve food on a Friday evening where you can bring your own bottle of wine etc. and enjoy a very informal dining experience with family and friends.
They also serve delicious buns with a cup of coffee which I find hard to resist.
Would definitely recommend that you give it a try.

2  Thank ColinAtkinson46