“Nice to be nice”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Ireland
“Nice to be nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

My wife and I wanted to have a bite to eat so a friend recommended the Pheasant Lodge in Gilford and to be honest we were both very pleased with the bistro. We only had the 2 course meal for £10 and to be fair it was very good but we intend to go back to try the A La Carte menu which is more our thing and I did look at the wine list and though it is limited it still has some very nice wines at sensible prices. The decor is first class and a lot of money has obviously been spent on this venture and the owner Estelle was very welcoming and ever so helpful and please do give it a go if you are in the area as I will be returning to give it the attention it deserves by having a full meal and of course following up with my report.

• Visited March 2013