“Steak Monday”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Steak Monday”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

We went after work for the "steak Monday" offer, we were pleasantly surprised as it also included other meals, we settled on the fleet burger which was just £12:99 for two, good quality food, quick service and refurbished eating area, we will definitely go again.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good value Sunday carvery”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

we visited for a sunday carvery when friends came to visit and the staff were polite and efficient. The carvery itself was good value with lovely meat and lots of veg to choose from. It really does feel like lovely home cooked food. The only down side is it was a bit hot in the room as you have got the big conservatory windows and the heat from the hot plates. But other than that a good experience.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Lovely place to be for all the family”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I am a member of this club and it never fails to impress or accommodate - clean, family orientated club, food is good. Family have stayed and enjoyed the experience.

Looe, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“The Barn at China Fleet - a hidden gem!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have been using the Barn at China Fleet for some months now, and look forward to every trip there! Kellie (who does my hair) is just lovely - friendly, warm and very professional. My hair looks so much better since I've been going there - I've even talked my newly wedded husband into using them too - and at 8pounds a haircut he's very happy with it too! It is always easy to park there, they are always running on time, I can't recommend them enough. It is great for members and non-members alike! I am so happy with them, that I got Kellie to do my wedding hair, and she did a beautiful job. Thanks girls, you made my special day even more special!!

Truro, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great facilities”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night, had a 2 day team away days. Great leisure facilities, very comfortable accommodation with great food and drink. What topped it all off was the service, second to none.
I would recommend this to anyone, its like a country retreat but having the convenience of being on the cities doorstep.

Visited April 2013