“Reduced hotel booking” 4 of 5 bubbles

47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Reduced hotel booking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We arrived in a very heavy rain storm and it wasn't obvious which car park we should be in( there was a choice of 3)
It is also very confusing as our confirmation didn't tell us what time the earliest check in time is (3pm)
The Leisure facility had changed the ladies/gents changing rooms on Monday 5th August, which to me was very confusing, as there were insufficient restroom facilities and certainly no changing facilities with doors. The swimming pool was overrun with noisy children, which meant they were also in the changing rooms. I don't think I will pay that facility another visit!
Our room however, had a view, so when the weather improves, I hope we can sit out on the balcony.
Breakfast was fine, provided you choose from the buffet. However if you choose from the menu (2 very small boiled eggs and soldiers) cost £3.25 and the soldiers were forgotten! Very pricey.

Visited August 2013

Saltash, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent courses”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

We can recommend the St Mellion International resort.
There are facilities to cater for most sports minded folk..gym,swim,golf + other fitness classes and also spa facilities and treatments. There are excellent deals thro' a number of golfing holiday companies such as Golfbreaks.com and also Yourgolftravel as well as the golf international website itself.
I was saddened to read others' experiences were less than pleasant. We have been members for almost 30 years and have not experienced similar to the recent visitors or new members. We have found staff to be courteous and very helpful.

Visited July 2013
Saltash, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“really friendly golf club”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

wonderful course ,many pros have played and returned again and again, along with celebs like Sir Bruce Forsyth ,Ronnie Corbett and Jimmy Tarbuck.

Visited June 2013
Worcester
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“great golf and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Stayed in a lodge on site so that I, my wife and friend could play golf. The courses were in fantastic condition and we had a fantastic time. All the staff were friendly and helpful from bar staff to club pros.
The overall feel of the place is that it is a commercial enterprise, which of course it is, but that did not detract as the whole operation was very slick.
Very expensive game of golf but you get what you pay for as they say and I shall return.
Well worth a visit; especially if you are a low to mid handicapper.

Visited July 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Poor Customer service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

After booking a night at ST Mellion I was so very excited to stay . When arriving everything seemed fine. Me and my parter then decided to have a coffee and the staff looked so over worked . The staff looked very unhappy they hardly cracked a smile. My coffee was half cold and seemed to take a long time to come. Whilst drinking my coffee I was very shocked at some of the convosations happening between the member of staff in charge he was demanding workers to do stuff in a very rude way. The accomidation was fine and the surroundings where briliant. I wont be staying again.

Visited June 2013