“Wonderful find”
Review of SuperBowls

SuperBowls
Reserve with OpenTable
SuperBowls is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Saltash
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Healthy Asian and seafood Restaurant
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I was very impressed with this venue, especially for the location as Saltash has always been a bit dated.

Tucked away down an old street, Superbowls backs onto a car park, so ideal if you are driving. Though the venue is nothing special in decor or ambiance, the service and food are Impeccable.

We visited as two couples and opted for the tapas style option the venue offers, and found the range of food impressive as well portion sizing. The service was also incredibly friendly.

I cannot recommend the restaurant higher, and hope to visit again soon.

2  Thank bowpeep1

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We went here for the first time last night. Great food and friendly welcome. This is a hidden gem just off the main street. Best BBQ spare ribs ever and the rest of the meal was of high standard.

3  Thank mianda99
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Went last night with friends. Friendly welcome and good service. The decor isn't the best, and there seemed to be a shower curtain seperating the dining room from the the corridor to the loos, but the food made up for the lack of interior designing!

The menu was plentiful, and our food was just delicious. Lots of flavour, freshly made to order, it really was lovely.
It is nice to finally have some where in Saltash to go for a great meal.
We shall be back, many times.

4  Thank TinaS1985
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Having moved to Saltash last November I've only had take-aways from the quite frankly hopeless combined Chip shop/Chinese.
I fancied a take out last night and so after reading the positive reviews on here I drove down to Superbowls.
I ordered the Mongolian Beef because Emmah had recommended it in her review. I had it with Boiled Rice and have to say that it was one of the most tender beef meals I have ever had. You could almost cut the Beef with your fork. It was too subtle a taste for me, but that's not to criticise it, I just like things a bit spicier, it was still very very good.
Service is very friendly and the dining room seems quite nice.
I will be going back there for all my take aways now and maybe even for lunch to eat in sometime soon.
Best Asian food I've had in a long time, probably since i left london 25 years ago.
Highly recommended.

3  Thank Altarica B
Reviewed June 23, 2013

After finding this restaurant on Tripadvisor I decided to give it a try as I wanted somewhere to take my sister and her husband for lunch. SuperBowls is just off Fore Street at the back of a short term town car park. SuperBowls doesn't look particularly impressive from the outside but don't let that put you off. I think we were waited on by the owner who was very friendly and very willing to answer questions about the menu. All the food was prepared fresh and each meal was brought to the table individually as soon as it was ready. All the dishes were presented well and the food was very tasty but not overdone by salt and sugar which is frequently the case in other restaurants these days.

Overall SuperBowls is very good value for great food and rightly deserves its high ranking. I will be back when I'm next in Saltash

4  Thank Adrian B