Just spent 2 fantastic days golfing at the St Mellion International Resort. Hotel staff were courteous and friendly, the rooms were great, but all my praise goes to the wonderful golfing staff. The welcome from the 'Pro' and his staff was brilliant they couldn't have done anymore for us. We played the Kernow Course on our first day and whilst the weather was cold and windy it didn't spoil our enjoyment of a lovely course. On our second day we played the Championship Nicklaus Signature Course and I was amazed by the fantastic design, narrow fairways and challenging greens. Every hole as great as the next provided a awesome experience which must be sampled by any experienced amateur golfer. Being early April and following a wet 2012 the courses were in very good condition and compliments must be given to the St Mellion green staff. Finally a special mention to Ron, our golf On Course Starter on both days. Friendly, helpful, informative and we look forward to meeting you on the golf course again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Unparalleled Rest & Relaxation at St Mellion International Resort Discover a world of cosmopolitan pleasures within the grounds of St Mellion. Set in 450 acres of breath-taking Cornish countryside, the resort offers an exceptional blend of four-star accommodation, inspired dining and outstanding business and event facilities. Located in Saltash, just 10 miles from Plymouth, St Mellion offers a well-deserved escape to the countryside right on your doorstep. Steeped in elegance; a place where miles of open green valleys wait at every turn. The resort is best known for the Nicklaus Signature Golf Course, the first European course personally designed by Jack Nicklaus, which draws accomplished and casual golfers from around the world looking to improve their game. With the addition of luxurious bedrooms, casual and fine-dining restaurant options, swimming pools, fitness, tennis and spa facilities, it's what makes St Mellion an all-encompassing leisure hub and resort of choice. Adding a friendly welcome to the exquisite setting of St Mellion, our team have created a luxury experience that anticipates the needs of our valued guests, offering you and your family endless possibilities for recreation and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your St Mellion International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Mellion International Hotel Saltash
- St Mellion International Resort Saltash, Cornwall