“Fantastic in every way”

PeliDeli
Ranked #3 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Matlock
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Description: We are a family run modern british coffee shop. We serve high quality local produce so that we can be sure of the provenance of our food. We offer Salads, Sandwiches, Paninis, Sharing Platters, Quiche, Smoothies, Juices and of course, Barista made coffee (We compete in the UK Barista Championships)We are family friendly and welcome hikers and cyclists. We aim to offer great service to back up the whole experience.
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Great staff; comfy modern interior; nice outdoor seating area in Malock. Lovely paninis, locally sourced produced. Now have cafe in the new Matlock Pool too, also excellent. Can't fault the Peli!

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

We're lucky enough to work in Matlock and I've been going for lunch (and sometimes breakfast too) pretty much every day for the past 3.5 years, and I still love it. The food, coffee, smoothies, staff, music, everything about the place is top notch.

Definitely recommended.

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

I live in Matlock so Peli Deli is my local cafe. Lucky me. The sandwiches are always bulging with filling, local hams and cheeses are always used but my favourite is the coleslaw. Home made, red and white cabbage and interesting flavours. Try the Ginger Zing, fruit juice, the coffee is good aswell.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Stopped here on our journey through to Youlgreave for a weekend away.

The portion size was very generous and very reasonably priced.
I had a turkey,slow roasted tomato and smoked Brie sandwich. Smoked Brie was a first for me and in my first bite I'm hooked.

My girlfriend had a pork,oak
Smoked Brie and apricot/ ginger chutney. She commented that the pork was very tender but the chutney didn't taste of either apricot or ginger. There was also the unexpected addition of Sultanas.

I would recommend this Deli to anybody. Very extensive menu choices and seem
Flexible if a customer has a specific dietary requirement.
A+++++++

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We have been eating at Pelideli since it opened a few years ago and the food is consistently excellent. Most of their food is locally sourced and there is a great choice of sandwiches, paninis and super salads. They do fantastic smoothies and juices (try the Power Pack - Kiwi, celery and apple - so healthy!) and coffee and cakes are also good. The nice thing about Pelideli is that it is also so reasonable. Keep up the good work.