“Home from Home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Tom M
London, United Kingdom
“AWFUL - Not recommended”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Well where shall I start. Firstly the place is nothing like the photos, it looks clean and well kept but thay certainly wasnt the case. As for hairs in the bathroom, that has got to be one of my biggest gripes with places - especially for the amount we paid to stay here, id have expected more.
To be honest from day one it was a bad experience, the lady owner was a nightmare I didnt stop getting in touch with me and visiting. I came here for a 2week vacation with my fiance - that certainly isnt what I got.
All that being said, matlock is a nice place, but Id stay somewhere else in future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The place
Liked least: The owners
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
PeterN888
Dublin, Ireland
“Home from Home”
Reviewed January 5, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

What a wonderful apartment in a great location. After a stressful journey on Christmas Eve we arrived at this super clean apartment with a bottle of sparkling wine and luxury chocolates to greet us, even a bottle of milk in the fridge
The apartment is very well equipped to the highest standard and there are lots of extras there to make you feel at home.
The area is steeped in history so lots of things to see and do. Check out the guest commentary book as there are some great tips for eating out etc in there.
It was our first Christmas away from home in 25 years and they had put up a tree to make it feel homely, the stay turned out to be a very enjoyable experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Condition of the apartment
Liked least: Mattresses
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
West Kirby Wirral
Reviewed December 8, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

A romantic getaway Rugged travelers
Thetford
Reviewed December 1, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

A romantic getaway Older travelers
London
Reviewed October 21, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Friends

Reviewed January 4, 2011 for a stay in November 2010

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing