“UNDERCOOKED and refused to offer replacement”
Review of Finnegans Fish Bar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Finnegans Fish Bar
“UNDERCOOKED and refused to offer replacement”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I bought 4 portions of chips for myself and family. Unfortunately after a few mouthfulls we agreed the chips were undercooked and raw in the middle. No problem I thought, I'll go back and ask for some more.

However, the owner refused to accept that there was anything wrong with the meals and even though we had all only eaten a tiny amount, she insisted I was after a freebie! a refund was therefore refused.

Afterwards I lost my rag a bit and tried to put a few other customers off outside the shop. Although this was probably uncalled for, I felt mistreated.

To make matters worse though the owner then started screaming at me and shoving me about outside!

Luckily there was a much nicer chippy just around the corner with really nice owners and food.

3 Thank Pianohand80