“great food, bit chilly”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Have been here a few times on weekends away. Food is really good and theres loads of it. Service was excellent, very quick and very friendly. The only reason I havent given this review 5* is that the restaurant was quite cold, we were first to arrive and it would have been better if we could have sat near the fire.

1  Thank jimbo1683

Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

I've not been to many indian restaurants so I might not be most qualified to review this but I enjoyed our meal at Rajas. There was lots to choose from on the menu and it all seemed fairly well priced.

The food was really good and we got lots of it! I would defiantly return.

1  Thank Richard_Astle90
Reviewed March 9, 2014

friendly and helpful staff and excellent food, normally take a ways don't do a restaurant justice but this was truly excellent, the next time we are in the area we will definitely use the the restaurant and sit in, the place is very smart inside as well, its one of the best we have been to!!!

1  Thank Nai R
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Excellent food had garlic chilli lamb, was the tenderest lamb I have had in an Indian restaurant, only moan was price of bottles of Cobra

1  Thank David B
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We called in on a quiet night and weren't sure what to expect. We weren't disappointed, lovely décor, only bettered by the service, which was then bettered by the food. I think you may want to book in the high season

1  Thank Phil R