“Will need to visit again.”

Naughty & Nice Cafe Bistro Ice Cream Parlour Chocolatier
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
Millers Dale, United Kingdom
“Will need to visit again.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I'd read the reviews and was excited about coming but maybe as we arrived a bit late for lunch and maybe because the town was so busy it was understandable that you had ran out of stuff. The three tables that were occupied while we were there all had something missing or substituted however I'm sincerely pleased that you must be doing well despite Costa so close.

But, my bread was not that fresh. The salad and dressing were fine, but the home made mayo not the best and the cake was fine but I wouldn't rave about it. I think I just chose badly. My friend really loved her smoothie, her sausage sarnie was a hit and she loved her cake.

We loved the surroundings and we will visit again, hopefully next time I can give five stars.

• Visited August 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bakewell's best asset”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I can't say enough about this fabulous oasis in the peaks. We've been visiting Naughty & Nice for years and have never been disappointed. Many times we have driven to Bakewell just to sample their wonderful wares :-) My friend was just over from Canada and I was showing him the Peak District and I took him to Naughty and Nice and he was blown away. They made him so welcome asking him about his travels and that's the welcome we've always received too. Feels like going to see family - simply Devine <3

“Absolute Heaven”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This place is possibly where I've had the BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE EVER. However it was difficult choosing which of the homemade cakes to sample as they all looked fantastic. Every aspect of the café left me spoilt for choice.
Naughty & Nice is a quaint, little, out of the way Café which oozes individual charm and quirkiness that's lost with most franchises.
There's a main seating area in a small, picturesque quadrangle that backs onto some other shops, so it's quiet and out of the way.
This was one of those Café/Restaurants where you eye up everyone else's food and wish you'd ordered that.
It's definitely a place that I'm going to revisit when I return to Bakewell!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

cleveland uk
“wow”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

we had beautiful crumpets and choc brownies and hot chocolate to die for, the service was impeccable too! fab place why go to a generic coffee house when you have this!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Good Cake and lots of it!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We tried this café for a piece of cake and drink. The cake we had was lovely and moist and slightly warm (date & walnut) which was a nice touch. We didn't try the savoury options so I can't comment on that, but there was a wide variety of cakes on offer some of which were a bit different from the norm which was nice to see, (e.g. Guinness & chocolate). I will definitely return another time to try some more!

• Visited August 2013