“Chocolate soup unbelievably good!”

Naughty & Nice Cafe Bistro Ice Cream Parlour Chocolatier
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating
UK
“Chocolate soup unbelievably good!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

popped in for a coffee, then got tempted by the brownies which looked so good and tasted even better. Looking through the menu we spotted chocolate soup with chilli and cinnamon - my favourite things so had to order one - Oh dear me these are good. As a hardened chocoholic, I'm always looking for the best chocolate fix, and this is it. The best way I can describe it is dark, unctious, hot chocolate pudding with a generous kick of chilli and just the right amount of cinnamon. Genuinely, this is a smile in a cup - it makes you feel all warm inside and you keep the happy feeling for a good couple of hours! try it and see!
Rarely speechless, Derbyshire

Buxton, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a very 'nice' lunchtime treat”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just called initially for a coffee but the menu looked to delicious not to try it out. We had the Medi Veg ciabatta and the Tangy Chicken ciabatta between us and it was fab. It came with lovely salad and traditional style crisps. The surrounding were very relaxing and comfortable with all staff being attentive and caring. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will definitely be returning again. I will be recommending 'naughty and nice' to my friends, family and colleagues.

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Best cafe in Bakewell”
Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Yes I have eaten in every cafe in Bakewell and this place is by far the best.
The food was fantastic, the staff are very helpful and it's great value for money.

• Visited April 2013
“Not a very nice egg and bacon sandwich”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Waitied ages for food, my egg and bacon sandwich had a lump of burnt black in it when i asked the waitress to take it back she then came back and said its a piece of blackpudding from the breakfast before out of the frying pan ! Not good enough looked horrible and i dont even like burnt blood. wont be coming back here.

Bakewell
“My favourite cafe”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Set in a fabulous sun catching courtyard and peopled with caring pleasant staff, serving very tasty food, not surprising this is my favourite place when shopping in Bakewell. I live in the town, so I know all the other cafes and pubs and restaurants, and can report that this place is a little gem.

Visited April 2013