“a very 'nice' lunchtime treat”

Naughty & Nice Cafe Bistro Ice Cream Parlour Chocolatier
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Just called initially for a coffee but the menu looked to delicious not to try it out. We had the Medi Veg ciabatta and the Tangy Chicken ciabatta between us and it was fab. It came with lovely salad and traditional style crisps. The surrounding were very relaxing and comfortable with all staff being attentive and caring. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit and will definitely be returning again. I will be recommending 'naughty and nice' to my friends, family and colleagues.

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

Yes I have eaten in every cafe in Bakewell and this place is by far the best.
The food was fantastic, the staff are very helpful and it's great value for money.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Waitied ages for food, my egg and bacon sandwich had a lump of burnt black in it when i asked the waitress to take it back she then came back and said its a piece of blackpudding from the breakfast before out of the frying pan ! Not good enough looked horrible and i dont even like burnt blood. wont be coming back here.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Set in a fabulous sun catching courtyard and peopled with caring pleasant staff, serving very tasty food, not surprising this is my favourite place when shopping in Bakewell. I live in the town, so I know all the other cafes and pubs and restaurants, and can report that this place is a little gem.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Visited Bakewell at the weekend with my children. After a stroll round we decided Naughty & Nice looked appealing. Sat down upstairs which was quite busy and noisy with young families, which is no problem. Loved the games and books available to use. Son chose hot chocolate spoon - hot milk served with handmade choc block on a spoon to melt. Unfortunately the waitress asked him to then go downstairs to choose his flavour - why couldn't she offer the choices at the table? Daughter had ice cream float, I had double espresso. Drinks came - double espresso served in a cappuccino cup so was cold by the time it made it upstairs, no spoon for ice cream float. Coffee was replaced promptly with an apology and no charge which I really appreciated. Drinks were nice and the concept is good it just didn't feel quite like it delivered. Would return to try it again but with so much competition it really has to be spot on.

1  Thank Denimwonder
bertieb43, Owner at Naughty & Nice Cafe Bistro Ice Cream Parlour Chocolatier, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Dear Denimwonder. I thank you for your review. We have learnt from your constructive criticism and now have a notice board with all of our available solid chocolate block flavours showing on it! The staff have been retrained on serving hot double espressos and the staff member who served a float without a spoon has been severely reprimanded. Happy Days! love from Kath and the very hard working naughty and nice team.x