“Good but London prices plus a bit”
Review of Felicini - CLOSED

Felicini
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Welwyn, United Kingdom
“Good but London prices plus a bit”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

An excellent evening meal served in a very friendly manner. The atmosphere was make by the waiters. Generally I am quite prepared to pay over the odds for good food but at £50 per head (incl. a "cheap" bottle of wine) I did feel I was paying an absolute premium for what was a "casual" dining experience rather than something formal. At £50 per head I can think of a great many very good eating establishments, this won't be on my list to return to in any great hurry.

• Visited April 2013

Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Loved this place”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Great location, service and food - we've dined here a number of times and it's always been consistent, and to an extremely high standard!

Perfect food, and great cocktails in a perfect setting!

• Visited April 2013
heysham
“lovely Italian restaurant”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

We went for a walk and found this restaurant ,We did book it and were very glad we did .We went for 7 pm and restaurant was 1/2 full, and by the time we left I noticed a couple waiting for a seat.We had the bruchetta and olives for starters ,followed by lasagne and crab in pasta ,really nice meal would recommend . IWe thought some of the wines were a bit dear so we both had Italian Lager

Visited April 2013
Bakewell
“Wants an excellent manager”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This place is a lottery. Consistency is a quality which requires a passion for the business, and I guess excellence is, by definition, a rarity. Part of a chain, and probably profit is the main thrust here. Plus Bakewell is a tourist town and there will always be another tide bringing more new customers, there's no need to try that hard with the present lot. When it opened, they had the Sheffield staff over to train the local staff, and the place hopped! Now in the past, in my opinion. I really ought to be a Reviewer for a career. Except it would probably make me frustrated. All the money invested to turn a mill into a restaurant, I will bet they spent a half a million doing the place up, expensive kitchen, etc., yet they won't find and keep able trained staff.....

Visited February 2013
Matlock, United Kingdom
“nice food, nice location”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

been to this restaurant a few times. The food is very nice and not once can I ever say I've left with an empty stomach. The staff are funny you either get very helpful staff or they can't be found, although the two visits where I have struggled to find them they have had two large tables with parties on them. I just felt we got overlooked as there was less of us. take nothing away from this place the food is fantastic and always has diners.
The restaurant is very up to date and the location is fantastic next to the river and in an old mill. Great place to eat and I will be going back time after

• Visited August 2012