“Good food, good friendly service, nice atmosphere.”
Review of Felicini - CLOSED

Felicini
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Been here twice before. The menu has changed since our last visit, admittedly just over a year ago, but I don't think the changes are for the better, seems to be lacking in choice and a few of the expected Italian staples. Having said that the food on offer was very tasty, except for the tomato sauce on our linguine which was quite bland. Having said all this the whole package, food, service and atmosphere was fine and we will be returning in the future.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Four of us went out on a Friday evening - we had booked the table in advance. Its in a lovely setting with the river at the back. We were sat by a large party who got most of the staff's attention it appeared. We were therefore left waiting to order, have our drinks etc. My risotto wasn't cooked but as I couldn't attract staff I ate half the half cooked rice... Anyway, everyone else in my party enjoyed their meals and, as always, it was a lovely evening out.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Have eaten here a couple of times recently; gorgeous food and good service! Especially love the rolled pizza starter!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Well I have at got round to trying all the Felicini restaurants and I was not disappointed by any of them, they are consistently good offering producing exactly what they say being a relaxed Italian influenced tavern cooking in a casual, affordable energetic neighbourhood place. I cant see then ever being Michelin star rated restaurants but thank goodness someone is serving us with a good quality dinning experience that most of us can afford. Well done Felicini's

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Served 13 of us, great food, very good value and warm welcome. Second visit here, the group I was with asked specifically to go again after the last visit 18 months ago. Oddly we had to give choices in advance as it was a large party and coming up to the festive season, but Tuesday nights in Bakewell at minus 5 are not what they used to be, and they were not so busy, so would have been nice to have chosen on the night.

Apart from that - just fine!