“Best coffee house in town”

Stephensons Tea And Coffee House
Ranked #3 of 366 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Food Hygiene 5 stars Stephensons Tea and Coffee House is situated in a splendid Victorian building adjacent to the famous Crooked Spire Church. The contemporary tea rooms are light and airy with views across town. First class drinks and coffees are made by our Baristas and served by friendly staff. The vast majority of the foods we sell, including all quiches, tarts, frittatas, soups, cakes and scones are made 'in house' by Mum and Son team, Claire and Sam. Our menu is extensive and we also have a seasonal specials board. We cater for a wide range of Special Diets, and are always happy to 'tweak' our menu for individual customer requests. Stephensons are currently winners of the best Coffee and Tea Shop 2013 and 2014and Finalist in Customer Care.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I regularly visit Stephensons, either just for a coffee or for lunch. It is always fantastic, the owners and staff are very friendly and the service is always excellent. The homemade quiche and the soup are always my favourites.
It is a very relaxed atmosphere, fabulous food and is the best place to go in Chesterfield for lunch.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

frequently meet my daughter here for lunch and have never been disappointed, ther is a good but not over whelming selection, everything is freshly made a beautifully presented.

1  Thank cazyboo
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Whenever I eat here ( and I have been a frequent customer for 5 years), I have always had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. The sraff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble for them. The food is of a very good quality, there is plenty of it and beautifully presented.

1  Thank magsandbabs
Reviewed January 7, 2013

After reading the excellent review in the Derbyshire Times, I recently visited Stephenson Coffee House. I certainly was not disappointed. The food was beautifully prepared and tasted 'out of this world'. The service was swift and there was a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Without doubt I shall again be visiting this gem of a place.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

My mother often visits stephensons coffee and tea house with friends and had recommended the establishment for me to try. After seeing such a good review in the Derbyshire Times I decided to visit myself. I was not disappointed!!!!
I went with my partner and 2year old son and found it very welcoming, atmospheric and nicely busy, for the Christmas rush in town. We were served quickly, and all questions were answered easily as I am gluten free and found there were many tasty options for me to choose from.
I indulged in a salt beef grazing platter, which was very filling and plenty to go at with a wide range of chutneys, dips and roasted potatoes. I shared a gluten free dessert and the whole visit was enjoyable and relaxing.
Although this coffee house is not advertised for children and there is not a specific menu, they provided good options for my child and was pleased with the reception, I myself cant agree with previous comments made about children, based on my own experience.
I shall certainly be returning more regularly, lovely place.

1  Thank Milliemoo91