“Good honest food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Visiting friends in chesterfield we had food here Saturday night, busy little place. The food was nice I've had better, but the owners friendliness and rustic atmosphere is a must. Nothing posh about this place and its not trying too hard to impress.

1  Thank kitten831906

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Visited on a saturday night with a party of 9 friends, this little Italian is full of character and the food is great. It's very good value too. Well worth a visit

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I'm sorry to say I haven't visited Pinnochio's since having my hen party there in 1997. I wish I had visited sooner, the food was as good as I remembered. Large portions and great tasting food. I had lasagne which was enough for 2, very meaty and a lovely white sauce. My son had calzone which I didn't think he would be able to finish but he did and as he said it was because it was so tasty. My husband had the special pizza which he said he enjoyed too. I know it won't be long before I visit again because I am already planning another visit with my friends.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

You have got to try this restuarant, the pizza is just as I would have expected abroad, fantastic place and very romantic.
Nothing is to much trouble for the owner ( Cass ) and the taste of these wonders are a joy to eat, done just the way you like and with loving care, all the food at this establishment is superb the ambience is soft and romantic warm and with an air of expectation of good food to come.
Try this place and put it on your to do list, it realy is worth every penny you pay for it.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

The food here is brilliant, we have been going for years and dont plan to stop now, the atmosphere is lovely and the owner is very funny and often comes over for a conversation. Would highly recommend it to anyone!