“Accommadated us brilliantly! Thanks”
Review of Aubergine - CLOSED

Aubergine
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Sorry took so long to write this review, but a big thanks for making my husband's 40th a perfect one! You were all so helpful and attentive, highly recommended, will defo be coming again soon!!!

1  Thank Sunloz

Reviewed November 12, 2012

What more do you need? A great atmosphere, fabulous food and very friendly, attentive service. I've eaten here during the day and for an evening meal - I can't recommend it highly enough.

1  Thank Jo698
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Excellent menu with just the right number of options. The food was cooked to perfection with just the right portion size and very reasonably priced. The service was friendly and welcoming and we will certainly be going back if they can maintain this standard.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great service and good wholesome food, nicely presented! Very friendly and welcoming at a reasonable cost!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Friendly service, nicely decorated and a good atmosphere. Husband & I ate here on a Friday evening and had an excellent meal which we both thoroughly enjoyed. I had the black pudding, asparagus and poached egg starter which had the tastiest black pudding I can ever remember having. Husband had the cheese souffle and the sea bass both were superb. I opted for the rack of lamb which I thought looked a small serving when it arrived, but was so tasty and was actually the perfect amount. We both enjoyed the desserts of tiramisu & cheesecake. A lovely find and we shall definitely be going back soon!