“Lovely”
Review of The Herb Garden - CLOSED

The Herb Garden
More attraction details
Owner description: At the Herb Garden we have a quaint tearoom, show gardens and a plant nursery. We are open 7 days a week from 9:30 until roughly 4pm depending on custom.
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I've been to the Herb Garden twice now in the last 3 weeks, and will be going there again this coming weekend with my parents. Beautifully presented herb gardens that feel like you are in a secret garden, well stocked herbs and plants for sale and friendly staff are all before you get to the tea room. "Thyme for Tea"...what a peaceful and friendly place this is. If you want amazing fresh home cooked food and the best teas/coffee around this is the place to go. Good value, brilliant service and great food...what more could you ask for!

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The gardens are quaint and interesting and the tea rooms are fab, with lovely staff, a pretty seating area, delicious tea and cakes at very reasonable prices!

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We enjoyed outstanding food while we took advantage of a break in the weather sitting in the sun in the delighful tea garden this week. My husband had a banana muffin and I had a ham and cheese ciabatta, both delicious; the coffee was the best I've tasted in a long time and the leaf tea served in a pot, with China cups, was a refreshing change from a teabag dunked in a mug. Having relocated to live close by, we will definitely be frequent visitors. Excellent value for money.

1  Thank Eileen B
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My husband and myself had a ride to The herb gardens. We heared it had new owners who where very helpful and friendly. Brought a few herb plants and a few basket plants. We then went into the coffee shop we had two latte and my husband had a lavender scone which he really enjoyed it.The gentleman who serve us was very helpful and very friendly made us feel very welcome. All food is freshly cooked really enjoyed it. Will be going back will have lunch next time.

2  Thank Carol B
Reviewed May 12, 2014

What a pleasure it was to have coffee at the Hardstoft Herb Garden the other morning; real chocolate on the cappuccino and delicious chocolate brownie and scone, baked on the premises by the chef owner. Add to this an excellent selection of herbs for sale and a free herb garden to explore and you have a delightful morning out.

1  Thank philip_brindle