Casa Hotel
$70
$57
Abbeydale Hotel(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
$69
Ibis Chesterfield North(Barlborough)(Great Value!)
$92
Travelodge
$71
PremierInn.com
1,524 results
All reviewscocina restaurantbarca barfresh milk in the fridgetapasjacuzzi suitepicasso suitehot tubhomemade biscuitsmodern hotelexcellent hotellittle touchescomfortable bedsrestaurant staffhigh standardsaturday nightplenty of parkingevening meal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I travel a lot on business and stay in many different hotels internationally. My first time in Chesterfield......The Casa Hotel was without doubt one of the best hotels I have stayed in for a long time. Excellent rooms, excellent restaurant where I had an evening meal and the breakfast was excellent. Best poached eggs I had in 10 years which were made-to-order by the breakfast chef.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
stuartdownham, Operations Director at Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Brendan B,

Thank you for leaving a review for Casa Hotel, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and that you found the breakfast to such a high standard. If you were to return on a social visit to experience some of the beautiful peak district then please contact the hotel directly and we will ensure you receive the best rate.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

This is a really nice hotel with lovely public areas and rooms. Drinks and food quite pricey for something not really that special. My major negative would be the reception staff who require some customer service training which is a shame because the whole ambience of the place is lovely!

• Stayed: December 2011
stuartdownham, Operations Director at Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2012

Dear bthest,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased you found our hotel to have a lovely ambience, our staff must take enormous credit for this warm atmosphere. I am disappointed to hear that you felt the reception staff needed further training, it is difficult for me to address the specifics of this as your stay was almost a year ago and I am confident that the level of service we provide on the front desk and throughout the hotel is worthy of our status as the highest rated 4* hotel in Derbyshire.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I have now stayed at this hotel a number of times on business and with my good lady for a short vacation. The service is first class and the food in the restaurant is very good indeed, especially when you consider the price.

If anyone is looking for a reasonably priced hotel in the Chesterfield area you should consider the CASA hotel

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
stuartdownham, Operations Director at Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Martin W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Casa Hotel. We work very hard to ensure that our guests receive the highest standard of service so it is always rewarding when it is recognised.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We have our management meetings in Chesterfield and for years they have been 'routine'.
Not any more! We now stay at the superb Casa Hotel which makes our monthly visit an eagerly awaited delight. The facilities are excellent, the staff fantastic but the food! perfection. The restaurant and bar both deliver the finest fare. This would be a fantastic hotel in central London but in Chesterfield it has just moved things to another level. The best hotel we have used for many years. Well done Casa.

Room Tip: All are good
2  Thank Bob W

Dear Bob W,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such positive feedback for Casa hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and your whole experience was to such a high standard. We pride ourselves in offering something unique to Chesterfield and are happy that you feel this has been successful.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the upcoming future.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

My friend and I havevjust had a night in this delight of an independent hotel. The service was good especially young Attentive Charlotte in the restaurant. If only all restaurants had a Charlotte ! The food was scrummy and what you would expect in a first rate restaurant. The rooms spotless and very comfortable. Looking forward to visiting dreary Chesterfield again just so I can stay at The Casa again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
stuartdownham, Operations Director at Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Dear Karen196666,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Casa Hotel. We are thrilled that you had such a fabulous stay with us. Charlotte is a very valued member of the team and I shall be sure to pass your kind words on to her.

We hope to welcome you back to Cocina or Casa in the near future.

Kind Regards,