“absolute quality”

Ranked #61 of 376 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Asian, Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: After a full refurbishment Delhi 41 (Previously known as DEEPA)is now open!The Restaurant was officially opened by The Lord Mayor of Chesterfield Borough Council on the 20th June 2011.Delhi 41 is one of the finest Indian and Bangladeshi Restaurant, We specialise in chicken, lamb, duck, seafood and vegetables combined with innovative recipes using traditional cooking techniques and served to a modern sophisticated environment.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went to delhi 41 last night 10/11/2012 it was my second visit and once again the food was bang on,the staff very courteous,stylish modern deco and a decent pint of lager,will definitely be going back

Shah530, Manager at Delhi 41, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear john r,
Thank you very much for your visit and taking time to post such an excellent review for Delhi 41. We are glad to know it was your second visit and you have enjoyed it once again. Hopefuly see you soon...

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Everything was great at the Delhi 41, from the service to the food. It was an amazing experience. Will be coming here over and over again.

Dear sophy1989,
Thank you very much for your visit at Delhi 41 and leave a nice review. We are delighted you have enjoyed the dinning experience at Delhi 41. We hope see you soon again...

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had heard good things of this restaurant so decided to give it a try.I ordered a takeaway dish of Prawn Ceylon and Pilau rice.The staff were very friendly,polite and courteous and we chatted while I waited for the meal to be cooked.I anticipated great things.Unfortunately when I got home the meal did not live up to my expectations.It was bland,watery and flavourless. I was very disappointed and Doubtful that I'll be going back I'm sorry to say.

Shah530, Manager at Delhi 41, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Mrfussyone,
Thank you very much for your review in spite of a negative one. We appreciate both positive and negative feedback. We believe it will help us to improve our standard on service and food. On your review you mention that the staff were very friendly, polite and courteous it is a pleasure. But we are sorry the food did not live up to your expectations.
We hope you will give us another chance and we will try to fulfill your expectations.
Thank you.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went on Sunday night with friends for a school reunion. We were seated upstairs as there was 12 of us. First thing I noticed was the new upstairs bar area. Certainly has the wow factor. However this wasn't the only improvement, the balcony has gone through a refurb. They done a fanatic job here. Looked very mystic in the nights sky. The food and service as per usual was spot on. I can't recommend this place highly enough.

Shah530, Manager at Delhi 41, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear andyManMarseille,
Thank you very much for your visit at Delhi 41 with your friends for a school reunion. Thank you for taking time to post a nice review for Delhi 41. We are delighted that you have enjoyed the evening with us and you like new bar and balcony improvement. You are always welcome to Delhi 41 with your family or friends. Thank you again...

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Couldn't fault it, had my 40th there and there were 15 of us. The food was excellent and everyone got what they asked for, the staff were attentive even with a full restaurant. You aren't rushed in and out, there is time between courses which I liked. You have to try this place its a little gem of a restaurant. I thank them for making my 40th even more special.

Shah530, Manager at Delhi 41, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2012

Dear squidcheeks,
Thank you very much for your visit at Delhi 41 on your 40th with a party of 15 and thank you for taking time to leave an excellent review for Delhi 41 on tripadvisor. We are delighted to know that you and other people of the party have enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere at Delhi 41 and it was a memorable evening for you. We are looking forward to welcome you back at Delhi 41 in future. Thank you again...