“Wedding Anniversary ”

O-Tokuda
Ranked #15 of 348 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
“Wedding Anniversary ”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Great food in a quiet setting before 7pm. Suggestion is go early soon gets busy by 7pm even on Mondays. Portions are small but with all you can eat menu you can try lots of different courses.

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“great food and a lot of choice!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I have been here a few time amd never feel disappoint. The staff so welcoming and plenty of food to choice from the menu. Also the they do the small portion so that you can try a lot of different dishes. I will strongly recommend.

Visited January 2014
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Nice place to eat, with a couple of issues”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Been here several times for family birthdays etc and always enjoyed it,good value and great choice. There are just a couple of issues which stop me giving it a 5 star, on our last visit we again went for the all you can eat menu and we were served a number of items we didn't ask for, first they brought out big bowls of salted soy beans which nobody liked. I'm a big fan of seafood and ordered a couple of prawn and squid dishes, the waitress said she would bring a selection including fishcakes etc. I said no thanks just the squid and prawn as I had the fishcakes before, they were OK but very filling, she still brought the fishcakes and this happened a few times, often items from the cheaper end of the menu such as spring rolls etc, my guess is they were trying to fill us up on cheaper items, it would be better to increase the all you can eat price a little rather than serving items not ordered. The only other issue was the slow drinks service which has happened before, the staff are unwilling to take drinks orders at the same time as food and will return several mins later to take a drinks order despite having a member of staff on the bar permanently, it would be better if they went out and took drinks orders direct rather than waiting for serving staff to bring them, its not a large restaurant so this should work. I found I had to order more drinks when my glass was still half full to avoid a wait. I agree with other comments that the decor probably needs updating but these things will not put me off visiting again.

• Visited January 2014
“Awful”
Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Came here for my mums birthday, there was 11 of us dining. We was booked to arrive at 5:30 due to traffic we arrived 10 minutes late and when we got there we was rushed through the whole meal. The waiters were taking away plates of food that people were still eating and at 7:30 website was given the bill without asking for it because they had other people waiting. The overall service and experience was disappointing. Will not be returning in a hurry

Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Great food, Well worth a visit !”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Came here after the new year with my girlfriend to give it a try. Food was great with the waiters always asking if more is wanted, to say it was all you can eat they did not try and skimp with the amounts. Good prices aswel for both the all you can eat meals and the drinks.

The only minor issue is the decor inside. It is a little tired and the chairs remind me of the village hall metal old school ones, comfy but not great to look at. It looks better from the outside than it does inside and It stops this place being somewhere i would want to come for a nice evening or an event as a bit of luxury inside is what would set this place apart.

All in all great for 90% but the great food and service is let down by the interior !

• Visited January 2014