“Good pizza disappointing extras” 3 of 5 bubbles

Lambarellis
Ranked #105 of 341 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Good pizza disappointing extras”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Love the pizza here! It is the best pizza in chesterfield. However on my last few visits, I have been really disappointed with the chips. On two occasions I ordered Italian chips, on both occasions they were undercooked, this time I ordered french fries and on arrival saw them pouring a pack of frozen chunky chips from the supermarket into the fryer, and yet again they were undercooked. Wasn't happy to be fair. Think I will just stick to pizza next time.

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Danielle T

“Microwaved food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Ordered some food to takeaway, thought it might have come straight from the restaurant kitchen. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them take a plastic tub from the fridge and put it in the microwave. If I wanted a microwave meal, I would have got one from the supermarket, which may have actually tasted better than this. Needless to say, most of it went in the bin. It has certainly put me off booking a table and eating in.

• Visited January 2014
Matlock, United Kingdom
“A little piece of Italy in Chesterfield”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

I love this little restaurant .It is a bit of Italy in town.
I left it to them to feed me some Italian foods and I enjoyed it immensely, although I have forgotten already what I ate as I am not good at languages and its the taste that matters in the end anyway.
The owners were very warm and friendly and I hope people go and try it out as good family owned restaurants are few and far between.

• Visited January 2014
“Great takeaway.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

A great range of Italian foods to take away. Their pizzas are gorgeous and I love their fresh pasta salads that you choose from a variety to fill a box.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Nice tasty food and good choice.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was very tasty and quite a lot of choice. The room was rather cramped as there was quite a few of us celebrating a birthday.

1 Thank Sammie134