“Microwaved food”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
“Microwaved food”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Ordered some food to takeaway, thought it might have come straight from the restaurant kitchen. Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them take a plastic tub from the fridge and put it in the microwave. If I wanted a microwave meal, I would have got one from the supermarket, which may have actually tasted better than this. Needless to say, most of it went in the bin. It has certainly put me off booking a table and eating in.

• Visited January 2014

Matlock, United Kingdom
“A little piece of Italy in Chesterfield”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I love this little restaurant .It is a bit of Italy in town.
I left it to them to feed me some Italian foods and I enjoyed it immensely, although I have forgotten already what I ate as I am not good at languages and its the taste that matters in the end anyway.
The owners were very warm and friendly and I hope people go and try it out as good family owned restaurants are few and far between.

• Visited January 2014
“Great takeaway.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

A great range of Italian foods to take away. Their pizzas are gorgeous and I love their fresh pasta salads that you choose from a variety to fill a box.

• Visited June 2013
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“Nice tasty food and good choice.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food was very tasty and quite a lot of choice. The room was rather cramped as there was quite a few of us celebrating a birthday.

1 Thank Sammie134
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“without a doubt, the best pizza I've ever had”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Excellent food, really authentic feel and fantastic service, this pizzeria is unlike any other i have ever been to. Not the cheapest but you pay for quality.

• Visited November 2012