“Fabulous Time”

Mead Lodge B&B
Ranked #4 of 22 Corsham B&B and Inns
“Fabulous Time”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The wife and I found our 2 night stay at Mead Lodge fabulous, the owners made us feel welcome and could not do enough for us, and Mead Lodge has paid attention to every detail to make a stay just perfect.
The room we stayed in is exceptional and extremely comfortable, with a first class ensuite bathroom. We cannot part this review without mentioning the breakfast and how that alone would make us return.
We would like to thank the owners for such a pleasant stay.

Mr & Mrs N Foster

Room Tip: All the Rooms are amazing, best room was top of the stairs first on the right.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Blandford, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stayed here whilst working away from home.
The free WiFi was an added bonus and meant that I could keep in touch with my family via Skype.
I was up too early for breakfast but Steve and Cathy were fantastic and offered to make me some sandwiches to take with me instead.
I had chilled milk provided for me to take to my room so that I could make a brew with a good collection of drinks and biscuits to hand.
Had a great sleep there and it has prompted me to buy a new bed as theirs was far more comfortable than my own!

I hope that next time I am in the area on business that they will have the room for me to stay again.

Many thanks to you both for a comfortable, homely stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Derby, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband & I have returned from a fantastic 2 night stay, at this outstanding Mead Lodge B&B in Corsham, Wiltshire.
This place was spotless all round, The hospitality from Catherine & Steve was 1st class.
Everything in the room was well thought out from lots of useful local information in the welcome folder to a variety of teas & coffee. As for breakfast, there is a wide choice of fresh juices, cereals, white/brown bread, jams and excellent cooked breakfast.
It was a pleasure to have stayed in a well kept & run B&B

Lydney, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed here for a couple of weeks now working in corsham. The rooms are spotless and the bathroom is outstanding, everything you need for a very comfortable stay. We leave for work before breakfast is served so Steve and Catherine kindly offered to make us a packed lunch, it has been a pleasure to stay in such a nice B&B and to meet such a nice couple, Many thanks Frazer..

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Essex
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My partner and i have just returned from a 3 night stay at the lovely Mead Lodge. Can't say enough nice things about the hospitality shown by Catherine and Steve. The room was great and spotlessly clean, the attention to detail at breakfast was a breath of fresh air. The atmosphere was relaxed which made our short break so enjoyable.
I would highly recommend and will be sure to stay here again the next time we visit the daughter!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms would be a great choice, they are well stocked for refreshments, meticulouslyl clea...
Ipswich, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights. Steve & Catherine were very welcoming & lots of useful local knowledge. All required facilities provided; fresh milk for tea & coffee in room, WIFI, TV, excellent bathroom/shower; king-size comfortable bed. Pleanty of parking. Everywhere was spotless. Very good choice for breakfast, even ordered in kippers over a Bank Holiday weekend !
Thoroghly recommended - Many Thanks.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Stayed there for a very long time through work, found it a very welcoming and friendly place. The cleanest was 10 out of 10 it was spotless. I highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone. Steve and Catherine were very helpful, they were a pleasure to meet.

All the best Keith Nicholls

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Corsham
Guyers House Hotel
#1 of 1 in Lacock
The Northey
The Northey
#1 of 7 in Box

Been to Mead Lodge B&B? Share your experiences!