“A great place to stay”

The Neston Country Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Corsham
The Neston Country Inn
Ranked #6 of 22 Corsham B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I spent one night at the Neston Country Inn and loved every moment of our stay. We arrived during a busy Sunday lunchtime session. We were greeted with very warm welcome from the landlady, Des. It was obvious from the outset that this is a proper community pub. Our room was clean and cosy. We had our evening meal in the restaurant and were treated to some very tasty and reasonably priced, locally sourced fare, cooked by the landlord, Tony. My steak was excellent. There were three real ales on offer all in tip top condition. Our full English breakfasts were freshly cooked, large and delicious. Des and Tony are natural hosts who put themselves out to make you feel welcome. We were also encouraged to sit at the bar and join in the conversations with their regular customers, some of whom prefer to travel to the Neston Country Inn rather visit pubs more convenient to them. This is a special pub and long may it last. Thoroughly recommended in every respect.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This is a great friendly pub and the owners were very friendly. There are always a good selection of well kept beers available with good quality pub food to go along with it. A must if you are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank David B
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have just got back from a great overnight at The Neston Country Inn (my wife and I and my parents as a treat for dad's birthday). Log fire, super welcome, locally sourced food, fresh beer, nice rooms and quiet location. The breakfast was the best we have had. We would all recommend this unreservedly. The location is great - we had a nice walk on arriving before getting in for beer, fire and local lamb dinner.

Room Tip: we looked in all the rooms, all look good. No noise from the bar reached them
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mr_mark_sid
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Been here a few times for lunch and it's got to be the best pub in the area with lovely food and great service. Even good for my fussy mother!

I'm a local to Box so frequent the pubs in the area. My roast Pork today was delicious. Quality meat from the local estate, honestly cooked!

Beer is well kept and there is always some other real ale on offer.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2011

A wonderful pub, which in my experiance has offered fantastic service from both the owners and the staff working there. Very friendly ambiance, cosy surroundings and great quality food. Would certainly revisit and would strongly recommend to anyone in/visiting the surrounding areas. Unique and quaint place to drink and dine, cannot be faulted, 5 stars!

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2011

Lovely location in the small hamlet of Neston. Staying locally having traveled from the States and received a warm welcome from the Owners. Well kept local Real Ales and good food.
Recommended to all looking for somewhere off the beaten track!

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Rougesvp
Reviewed April 6, 2011

my husband and i went here for dinner 3 times whilst we stayed in Neston. We were welcomed each time very warmly and were made to feel like part of the local community. The food we had was sublime and reasonably priced. I have to say the brownie was the highlight of each meal!! All the food was cooked on site, and I even had my own chicken pie made for me because I don't eat mushrooms - this will stay with me forever :) We both highly recommend this pub and we will return next time we get the chance for a holiday in wiltshire.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple