Our experience with The Castle Inn was A*****. All the Staff were particularly helpful, friendly and very accommodating as we had to change our stay date at least twice !.
The Inn was easy to find, warm and snug and very welcoming. Our room was beautiful, lovely soft furnishings and a comfy bed. The bathroom was amazing,huge, a walk in double shower and a HUGE bath with amazing views.
We dined in the Restaurant on Sunday evening and enjoyed the menu choices as they were different. The Inn itself was quiet which was perfect. We found a nice cosy candlelit table around the corner and our waitress was very attentive. The food was all wonderful, especially the enormous chocolate brownie ! The hearty breakfast, latte and freshly squeezed orange juice were a big treat the next morning :).
A PERFECT nights stay after a lovely shopping trip around Bath with my Husband, and a visit to the Thermae Bath Spa. Would highly recommend ++++++
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful freehouse pub with 4 generously proportioned luxury boutique bedrooms with stunning views over the Georgian rooftops of the pretty town of Bradford on Avon & beyond. Just 7 miles from the historic city of Bath, The Castle is set in a characterful Georgian building & has traded as an Inn for 160 years. Lovingly, sympathetically & imaginatively restored The Castle has a playful eccentricity that is Cluedo country house meets traditional country pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Bradford-On-Avon
- The Castle Inn Bradford-On-Avon, England