This was our second visit to the Castle inn, our first visit was in 2009. From the moment you arrive you will sense the warmth and friendliness of the place. A foody pub, with a wonderful atmosphere and just 4 rooms upstairs. The food is excellent, and the full English breakfast is to die for! On both our visits we have stayed in the beautifully decorated room 4, which has a bathroom as big as the main bedroom!! The decor is classic with a modern twist.
For a couples getaway that wont break the bank, I cannot recommend the Castle enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful freehouse pub with 4 generously proportioned luxury boutique bedrooms with stunning views over the Georgian rooftops of the pretty town of Bradford on Avon & beyond. Just 7 miles from the historic city of Bath, The Castle is set in a characterful Georgian building & has traded as an Inn for 160 years. Lovingly, sympathetically & imaginatively restored The Castle has a playful eccentricity that is Cluedo country house meets traditional country pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Bradford-On-Avon
- The Castle Inn Bradford-On-Avon, England