Have driven past The Castle on many occasions, and finally got around to popping in with a friend at lunchtime. The interior is very cosy, and it feels like a real, traditional pub. The staff were very welcoming and helpful, and our food did not disappoint. We both had the burger and chips, which was excellent - the burger was perfectly cooked, and the chips were nice and crispy. When we originally looked a the menu we had picked out a couple of desserts, but the main course was very generous, so unfortunately we did not sample them this time around. We have decided to return in the near future to have a coffee and pudding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful freehouse pub with 4 generously proportioned luxury boutique bedrooms with stunning views over the Georgian rooftops of the pretty town of Bradford on Avon & beyond. Just 7 miles from the historic city of Bath, The Castle is set in a characterful Georgian building & has traded as an Inn for 160 years. Lovingly, sympathetically & imaginatively restored The Castle has a playful eccentricity that is Cluedo country house meets traditional country pub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, LateRooms, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Castle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Castle Hotel Bradford-On-Avon
- The Castle Inn Bradford-On-Avon, England