Spent 2 nights in a nice room with its own separate lounge which was comfortable and gave good space. Good bathroom (though no shower). Just on the outskirts of Bradford so very quiet but can walk into town in 10 minutes.
We found the owners polite, helpful and chatty; yes, they do seem to have a lot of "rules" (including one interesting one about nocturnal activities!) but they were fine and none of them prevented us from doing what we wanted to do. Have had far more imposing owners in plenty of other B&Bs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Converted stone tower windmill with spectacular views over Bradford on Avon - a small B&B in a private home. Round room, round bed, round house or a suite - bedroom with style Gothic iron bed, sitting room and bathroom as well as a gallery bed for adventurous children. Imaginative breakfast menu for adventurous eaters carnivores, vegetarians and vegans. Close to Bath, Longleat, Stonehenge & Kennet & Avon Canal. Walkers, cyclists and small car owners especially welcome to save the world and keep grumpy owner happy! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Bradford Old Windmill Hotel Bradford-On-Avon
- Bradford Old Windmill On Avon
- Bradford Old Windmill Bradford-On-Avon, England