“Just fantastic”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Popped in here for lunch today. The food was simply stunning, really, really good. There's an extensive wine list and even the less expensive was great. Service was knowledgeable, friendly and professional. This place is exceptional.

1  Thank ians2008

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I visited The Three Gables with my wife, my mum and my dad as a treat on the day before Mothers' Day. It was my parents' first visit and they were very impressed, Mum said she felt like she'd eaten like a queen and the service swiped her sideways!

I have to say this is my favourite restaurant. Whenever we visit we receive a warm welcome, get good service, delicious food expertly presented and wine to match. These people are professionals who really care about what they are doing. If you want a wine to go with your food but are not sure what to choose, ask for advice. You'll get a perfect combination which enhances both the food and the drink. We often select a glass per course for maximum enjoyment!

I won't try to describe the food we had on this occasion other than to say it was sensational and that the desserts were edible works of art.

Although price isn't everything when you're looking to treat yourself and your loved ones, this restaurant is not over-priced. They offer a fixed menu which normally includes two starters, two mains and two desserts from the main menu which, if compared to some local gastropubs is really well priced and superior in every way to any pub I've eaten in.

Treat yourself!

1  Thank Andrew S
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Went to this lovely restaurant on the off chance on arrival we received a friendly greeting, from there things just better. The service was great & the food is high quality. I Would strongly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank elanob
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We went here last week for dinner during a holiday in the area.
Wonderful food and service - cannot fault it. Really original menu. Only wish we lived closer to return again !

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We had an afternnon tea after visiting the vecinities as a family. Nice building that could be better decorated but maybe it is part of the 'attraction'.
It was quiet and we all enjoyed the tea. Very polite and smiling waitresses dressed Victorian style.
Scones were good and cakes too.
Pop in if you are around and have some time to enjoy a tea. Not the cheapest but probably worth trying.
Kids loved the children tea.