Returned from a lovely bank holiday break at Woolley Grange. Staff nice, room great, bed very comfortable. Outdoor pool, like a warm bath, indoor pool just as nice. Beautiful gardens and lovely to see the produce being used for our evening meal. Cannot fault the food, we had an amazing meal each night, and breakfast was just right. Staff were very attentive, our dog was made very welcome, although I have to comment that one guest thought it was fine to leave his dog off the lead running around the grounds and also leaving the dog tied up to a chair at breakfast whilst it barked his head off. Not fair on other guests or children, and it does state that dogs should be kept on a lead, which is only correct. I think the staff felt they could not tell this certain person that the dog should be on a lead!
We had a lovely time and have previously stayed at the Ickworth property. We may come back although I think ickworth won in terms of their grounds. A good comfortable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-friendly hotel, restaurant and spa set in 14 acres of lovely grounds on the edge of Bradford on Avon and the Cotswolds. Freshly cooked food from the walled kitchen garden, comfy country bedrooms, open fires, children's club and ELEMIS spa with two swimming pools. Pets welcome too! Only 15 minutes from beautiful Bath...ideal for a town and country break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Woolley Grange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolley Grange Hotel Bradford-On-Avon
- Woolley Grange Bradford-On-Avon, England