The hotel really lived up to its claim to be family friendly and it was almost like staying in a friend's country house. From the rows of wellies by the front door to Monty, the lively cocker spaniel, the open fires, the cosy lounges and the very friendly staff, this is somewhere you can really relax. We spent a very enjoyable family weekend there - 6 adults, a two year old and one-year old. Our rooms were very spacious (my husband and I had the John Baskerville suite which was on two levels and particularly nice). We all appreciated treatments in the spa, the little ones played happily in the nursery (and liked the hens) and the food was good. The listening service worked well and we also had a babysitter one evening. The location is excellent - a safe 15 minute walk into Bradford-on-Avon which is a charming and interesting town.
Our only negative comments were that the lighting in our suite sitting room was inadequate for reading and breakfast could have been more imaginative.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-friendly hotel, restaurant and spa set in 14 acres of lovely grounds on the edge of Bradford on Avon and the Cotswolds. Freshly cooked food from the walled kitchen garden, comfy country bedrooms, open fires, children's club and ELEMIS spa with two swimming pools. Pets welcome too! Only 15 minutes from beautiful Bath...ideal for a town and country break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Woolley Grange reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Woolley Grange Hotel Bradford-On-Avon
- Woolley Grange Bradford-On-Avon, England