We stayed for 3 nights, and thoroughly enjoyed it:
- The location is right by the canal & lock, an easy walk to the centre of town, and with plenty of parking
- The room ("The Moorings") was large & nicely decorated, with a comfortable bed. It was directly over the bar, but the noise was never enough to disturb us.
- The bathroom & plumbing were modern, with a large shower cubicle and a thermostatic shower control.
- Although it was part of the pub, the accommodation had its own private entrance, rather than making us enter via the busy bar
- The breakfast was fantastic! Great variety, high quality, and served by an absolutely lovely lady for whom nothing was too much trouble.
We’ll be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Barge Hotel Bradford-On-Avon
- The Barge Inn Bradford-On-Avon, England