Stayed in the Wimborne room, was beautifully decorated. We stayed DB&B , the food and service was exceptional the staff are very professional and nothing is too much trouble. The spa is great value and some different spa treatments. The grounds are beautiful with some walks which you can get from reception. We would definitely stay here again. the only downside was there was a number of lights not working in the room, plus had a broken mirror and bin. We would have expected the room to match the rest of the experience we have had.if the room had been as we expected would have rated excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Bishopstrow Hotel & Spa. Without doubt one of the finest, luxury hotels in Wiltshire.Located within easy reach of Bath and Salisbury (off the A36), only 6 miles from the famed Longleat Safari and Adventure Park.Set in 27 acres of established grounds boasting kitchen gardens, orchard and trout fishing from the banks of the river Wylye running along the hotel, deep in the heart of the beautiful Wiltshire countryside. Ideal for adults and children alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bishopstrow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopstrow House Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow Hotel Warminster
- Bishopstrow House Warminster, Wiltshire