“My weekly visits to the Belmont” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Belmont B&B

Belmont B&B
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Warminster
Belmont B&B
Ranked #15 of 26 Warminster B&B and Inns
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“My weekly visits to the Belmont”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

Since July I have been visiting Warminster once a week. After flitting around a few B & B's I have finally settled on the Belmont for my over night stays. The hotel is well set out and the bedrooms quite spacious and very clean.The english breakfast on offer always sets me up for the day. Kate is a charming host and always has a smile on her face ( I have worked in the service industry and know how hard this can be at times)
There is always a pleasant relaxed homely atmosphere at the Belmont.
Room 3 has the most comfortable bed I think I have slept on but can't recommend the room in case it's not available for my weekly visits!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
kate m, Manager at Belmont B&B, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
We will always try and provide your room for you as it's such a pleasure having you to stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Saundersfoot, Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I had the pleasure to stay at the Belmont B&B for a number of weeks in October and November. Kate is a very charming hostess who is willing to go the extra mile to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The room I had was spacious and filled with everything I needed for my stay along with excellent wifi signal. The en-suite again was spacious, immaculate and stocked with all I required. I recommend it to anyone who is staying in the Warminster area either for business or pleasure.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

My family and I went to England for my graduation and we had look at things to do whilst we're in England. Since I was in Bournemouth University, it made sense to visit Bath & Salisbury which was only a 45 minute drive away from Bournemouth. Therefore, we stayed at the Belmont B&B, just in between Salisbury and Bath, which was a really good location! When we arrived we were greeted by the lovely Kate, who takes care of our stay there. The rooms were impeccable, clean, and feels very homely. My family was amazed by the service and how good the quality of the rooms are and at a very affordable price! Definitely value for money. Plus, the homemade english breakfast in the morning was just a cherry on top!

We definitely would go back if we had the opportunity to visit England again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Limassol, Cyprus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

After reading those excellent feedbacks, I gave myself a try for this B&B. I travelled from Cyprus to spend the weekend with my husband who was attending a course in Warminster. As my flight was late in the afternoon, I did not check in at the B&B until around 2100 hrs, which was quite late. I was greeted by the hosts who goes that extra mile to make you feel welcome.

From the moment I stepped into Belmont House, I was made to feel at home with the beautiful furnishings, warm rosy wall colours and lovely artwork. This beautiful Victorian house is an eclectic mix of modern and old, whimsical and traditional, punctuated by Kate's interesting collections of ornaments and photographs.

Our lovely en-suite was very comfortable and had every amenity one could wish for. Belmont B&B is conveniently located for public transport, shopping, close to all the attractions and a 3-5 minutes walk to the town centre.
On my six nights stay, I could not have asked for anything more - wi-fi connection in the room, a flat screen TV, tea/coffee/hot chocolates , hairdryers, even dressing gowns and slippers and lots of storage spaces...and the icing on the cake were the legendary breakfast that Kate makes every morning and you even decide when you would like to have your breakfast...it could be early or later..just let Kate know...isn't that awesome...

After a busy day in town or sightseeing, I am always looking forward to retire to my room which is always (YES ALWAY) clean and tidy. The room was always well presented and well maintained throughout our stay. With clean towels, beddings and an immaculate bathroom, you just want to stay longer at Belmont House.
Even though my husband had to leave early on Sunday and I was on my own for the next two days, it was still well worth a visit with the lovely Kate who personalised my stay and ensured that I felt welcome and comfortable at this lovely B&B.We have stayed in many B&B's and hotels and the one thing that makes this place stand out is how friendly the owners are and we couldn't have met nicer people. Kate is truly a lovely woman and a fantastic hostess. I can't recommend this B&B enough, its a real gem. Your journey would be much enriched if you stay at Belmont House B&B.
We would certainly return to Belmont B&B. Thanks Kate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank TelaNaciqa
Lincoln, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

What an amazing Bed & Breakfast. Stayed for two nights as attending a Christening on the Saturday. Spacious Rooms, lovely en-suite bathroom, very clean, nicely decorated, Bed very comfortable. Kate and family are very nice and friendly. Kate does a wonderful breakfast and nothing is too much trouble. you are even allowed to have a take-away in your room. Will definitely stay there again and will recommend to friends and family

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
kate m, Manager at Belmont B&B, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Would love to see you again if you come this way.
Horrabridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I cannot find fault at all with this lovely bed and breakfast. It was everything we needed and very central especially for Longleat and Warminster town centre.
Unfortunately we would have loved to stay longer but will certainly return if we are in the area again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2012

My family of three along with our dog stayed in the self catering suite for a week while awaiting delivery of our household goods, and we loved it. The kitchen was great and the room and ensuite were large and furnished very comfortably - we had great deep sleeps in the wonderfully comfy beds. Kate prepares yummy breakfasts. My husband had stayed at the Belmont earlier in the spring while on a house hunting trip and was so pleased with the hospitality that we did not even consider another location when booking our time there in July. I wholeheartedly recommend The Belmont as the perfect base for anyone visiting this part of England.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
kate m, Manager at Belmont B&B, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
It was a privilege to welcome you to Wiltshire UK. We hope you have settled in now and are enjoying all that England has to offer, even the weather!