“Consistently Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Bath, United Kingdom
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

We visited the Snooty Fox for our Christmas Eve Family meal. The food was great and the service was excellent..My daughter and I had parsnip soup which was the best I've ever tasted. .Mains included belly pork and steak all good. This is a consistently good restaurant and we will be back again.

• Visited December 2012

England
“Always good”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Love this place, always get a great welcome and fantastic meal. The way you can see through to the kitchen is always a good sign.

Visited December 2012
Warminster, England, United Kingdom
“Abso great place to eat.”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I cannot praise the snooty fox enough, the food has never let me down and all of the staff are very helpful. The steak is abso delicious, and because my parents live so close it means a driver is not normal needed, all can have a tipple to wash the lovely food down.
Praise to a job well done.

• Visited December 2012
“Great place(outside looks are deceiving!)”
Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I were staying at The Bath Arms on a visit to Longleat for her birthday and wanted somewhere for an evening meal to celebrate.after looking at nearby restaurants before our visit (travelled from South Wales)-made a reservation.car park was busy so a great sign despite the front of the restaurant looking like a standard pub.to our delight the inside was well decorated and had a welcoming atmosphere.the choice of food was great.being able to see the chefs through the bar was a great sign of pride also.before ordering we saw the food coming out and the portions were huge.my wife's steak was cooked to perfection and my burger was amazing.service was extremely fast and the food was piping hot.will certainly visit again whenever we are in the area.

Wiltshire
“Excellent food and friendly”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Dean cath and boys and staff very friendly
food is excellent you won't be disappointed. The only decent pub in warminster town for food.