Stayed for 2 nights in double room. Not the largest room we've ever stayed in; but not a problem. Everything worked and was very clean. Staff were lovely and extremely helpful. Food and service in the restaurant was excellent, and the view across the river and water-meadows was stunning1
Will stay again without hesitation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Prince Leopold is a pretty, neatly modernised Victorian pub with a charming accommodation, riverside restaurant, bar and garden right on the edge of the Wylye River, overlooking water meadows and the rolling hills beyond in an area of outstanding natural beauty. With its modern British cuisine it seeks to provide a welcoming, friendly and relaxed environment where its guests can enjoy a range of local, hand-pumped real ales, lagers, ciders and an interesting array of wines and spirits from around the world. A wide choice of homemade food is on offer, from a classic pub menu to fine dining options in our riverside restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prince Leopold Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Leopold Hotel Warminster
- Prince Leopold Inn Warminster, Wiltshire