What a wonderful pair of innkeepers! JJ and Marie offered incredible service and the accommodations were fantastic. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, and offered everything the traveler could possibly want or need, and then some. JJ's recommendations were spot on: he suggested the guys play golf the day we arrived, as opposed to the next day, as they wouldn't be so rushed. He said touring the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge early was preferable, as crowds tended to build later in the day. His recommendation of the York for dinner was also very appreciated. Finally, the breakfasts (salmon with eggs - yum) were among our best in Ireland. What a wonderful, friendly place. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cul-Erg House is a modern 4Star B&B situated only a 2 min walk to Portstewart promenade where a range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops can be found. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVs, toiletries and fluffy towels. We are close to all local Golf Clubs and only a short drive to the main Tourist attractions, the Giant Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. Belfast is only 1 hr drive and 50 mins to Derry. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a spacious dining room. Guests can select from a range of local produce from the breakfast bar and order a hot dish from the breakfast menu provided. Hi speed wireless internet is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cul Erg Bed and Breakfast Portstewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cul Erg b&b Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Northern Ireland