We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay this spring. The rooms were clean and comfortable.Nice cosy fire in the siting room. Very nice as the weather was cold.oThe location is good. We especially enjoyed the helpful hosts JJ and Marie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cul-Erg House is a modern 4Star B&B situated only a 2 min walk to Portstewart promenade where a range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops can be found. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVs, toiletries and fluffy towels. We are close to all local Golf Clubs and only a short drive to the main Tourist attractions, the Giant Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. Belfast is only 1 hr drive and 50 mins to Derry. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a spacious dining room. Guests can select from a range of local produce from the breakfast bar and order a hot dish from the breakfast menu provided. Hi speed wireless internet is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cul Erg Bed and Breakfast Portstewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel Portstewart
- Cul Erg b&b Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Northern Ireland