This was our final stop at the end of a three day hike! We were warmly welcomed, and had a charming (immaculately clean!) room with comfortable beds that we did not want to leave. Breakfast was delicious, and the owners could not have been more helpful with suggestions about local restaurants for dinner and how to sort out the public transportation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cul-Erg House is a modern 4Star B&B situated only a 2 min walk to Portstewart promenade where a range of restaurants, bars and coffee shops can be found. All rooms are en-suite with flat screen TVs, toiletries and fluffy towels. We are close to all local Golf Clubs and only a short drive to the main Tourist attractions, the Giant Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. Belfast is only 1 hr drive and 50 mins to Derry. Breakfast can be enjoyed in a spacious dining room. Guests can select from a range of local produce from the breakfast bar and order a hot dish from the breakfast menu provided. Hi speed wireless internet is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cul Erg Bed and Breakfast Portstewart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Hotel Portstewart
- Cul Erg b&b Portstewart
- Cul Erg Bed And Breakfast Portstewart Northern Ireland