“Probably the best burger I've had”
Review of The Burger Club

The Burger Club
Ranked #18 of 40 Restaurants in Portstewart
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: A small and cosy 30 seater restaurant with take out an option. Urban Vintage decor with quirky twist and alternative music.
Banbridge, United Kingdom
“Probably the best burger I've had”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

After spending a day on the beach at Easter, myself with a group of friends came to Burger Club for dinner as we had heard good things about it.
The reviews were not wrong - simply fantastic food.

The restaurant is small and as a result was busy. We only had a very short wait before we got a table. The choice on the menu was pretty big and I had problems deciding what I would order!! Everything sounded delicious. They also had a specials board with a Venison burger - also sounded delicious.

In the end I ordered the Matador beef burger (cheese, chorizo, ham, bravas sauce) with fries - simply awesome!!

To order you just had to go to the counter, place the order and pay.

Service was very quick despite how busy the restaurant was. My order was actually started even before I had paid.

Only downside would be the toilets which are downstairs, which was not a problem for me, but for those with young children or the less-abled it could pose an issue.

Overall the whole experience at Burger Club Portstewart is a full 5 stars.

I will definately be back on my next visit to the North Coast.

1 Thank ICam81

• Polish first
Dungannon, United Kingdom
“Burgerlisious”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Called in today for a snack. We got the specials - venison burger and the spicey bean burger. My husband got the meal deal which included onion rings, coleslaw and a drink - soft, tea or coffee for an extra £2.50!! Great value as it was enough for both of us!
The restaurant is brightly decorated and has some great music playing to add to the atmosphere. With a great window seat with views of the Promenade the service was prompt and extremely reasonable! The staff are very pleasant and the restaurant is clean with great decor.
This is our second visit and it will certainly NOT be our last. Can't wait until the summer season and some tastey treats!

Moira, United Kingdom
“Best burger I've had!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Called in today with my husband and 2 children aged 2 and 5. Loved the interior and the booths which are great when you have young children. We were immediately greeted and the chap then explained how you order etc. we had a portion of chicken wings, which were amazing! Then I had the special which was a venison burger on a brioche bap , again amazing! My husband had the cool runnings and garlic fries which he loved. Kids had sausage and chips. All in all a fab spot for all burger lovers.

Belfast, United Kingdom
“Gourmet burgers ”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

This small but lovely little place serves consistently good burgers & offers lots of different types of burgers & enough choice to suit everyone, including vegetarians. Highly recommend

Belfast
“Very tasty”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Have been a few times now and really like this place. Good value and tasty food on the North coast without all the queuing. Recommend the Cool runnings and French connection burgers and the sweet potato fries are a must.